Wednesday, March 9, 2011

yesterday i got scolded by my dad
he was very angry,
i cried

he said that i was misbehaving and had no manners
the truth is, i wasn`t!

however, i remain silent and let him accuse me for something i completely can`t accept that i did it
i just stood there,
i never even raise my voice!
i was shock that how well i controlled my temper that night
but he still criticise me

i was so... 'wei qu', and kinda mortified,
i tried my best to hold back my tears
but still, my tears were so disobedient, they streamed down my cheeks
i hate it when i cry
because once i cry, it`s kinda represents me 'lose'
that night, i ate my dinner all by myself, and the food seemed tasteless...

things hadn`t gone any better today
my dad and i are sort of having a cold war.

but i told myself not to cry no matter what

' no one worth your tears, the one who does wouldn`t make you cry'
i told myself

let just see am i determine enough to pull trough this

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer :)

lzl said...

be happy:)

yi sheun said...

try to, well, i`m quite carefree at skul ain`t i? at least better than i m at home =(

lzl said...

yeah.

Anonymous said...

I think so.

yi sheun said...

o.0? tak paham.