Wednesday, March 30, 2011

exam

hey guys, yesterday was the last day of exam seriously, i `m sure that this time my exam will suck like bullshit i hadn`t been preparing, thinking of it`s gonna be easy like all the ujians last year but, unfortunately, it was tough, way tough especially math.... i`m also sure that my math is gonna break another lowest maths record again. everyone look great, except me sobs kh i thought that teras will is harder so i put more attention on the teras part, but it ended up with more pilihan 4 which i`m not sure of... sobs bm, aw, it`s horrible, i have no idea what the peribahasa means!!! bc i think my essay is a bit out of the question but still i`m confident in the ming ju jiong hua part cause it`s really easy english i don`t know what to say about english, but i `m hoping for an A science the forgotten about the food test part! sobs sejarah some was easy, some wasn`t, so it`s sort of a draw geografi still not bad gua, i`m kinda lucky in that paper moral the answers are confusing!!! seni i don`t even understand the title! craps! luckily no one does, which make me feel much better well, this is all i could say for now i`m sure the teachers are 'excited' to give us back our papers today i`m gonna be so dead...

5 comments:

lzl said...

haiz...
let's be dead together.

liyuin said...

include me into the dead list too! :D

yi sheun said...

wtf,
dun b crazy both of u,
ytd u gt 2 A`S ald ma, unlikely me =(

liyuin said...

correction:
i didnt get my maths paper yet! wait till my maths paper to arrive and i'll be a piece of deaddddd meat :)

lzl said...

A,but the marks are dead.(i'm dead)