Sunday, March 6, 2011

saturday

hey guys, tell u what

tgsp, lzl must read this

yesterday i went to play badminton with my sisters
an indian man pass through and 'observe' us play
then he beckon my sister to pass him to racket
my sister pass it to him
and he began playing with me

i played badminton with an unknown indian man!

just in case u might think i should refuse to play with him
well, i didn`t refuse because even he`s a kidnapper, the guardhouse is just so near from me so he willn`t have the chance to kidnap me or my sister
besides, i`m so heavy =x

whenever the shuttlecock reach his racket, he`ll say 'good'
i was like, what am i doing? playing badminton with a random passerby
he told me a ferw times saying how i should play, how my hand should be like
but i didn`t hear itcleary due to his ...
you know, the kinda english indian speaks have indian accent

then my mum and my elder sister came
he continued to play with me
my mum look at me, akwardly, i may add
i continued to play
then he finally stopped
phew, finally, i whispered to myself

he told me his name
i didn't hear him clearly as well
but i remembered it sounded like 'syajaratun'
which reminded me of sejarah tingkatan satu, that istilah sejarah thingy
lols

12 comments:

hokkien mii said...

lol~~
maybe the indian man an lian u~~
xP

lzl said...

you are very brave leh.
if want me to play with a stranger(and the stranger is an indian boy.),i think i'll pretend to go to toilet and run away.

liyuin said...

aiyer, u are kinda attractive beyond the indian community leh! that indian man is attrated to u wei! btw did he hold ur hand while teaching u the right way to play badminton? haha

lzl said...

curious to know leh.

Anonymous said...

Foxxy, hey i was thinking the same thing as you :X
Klys, Seriously, you're too brave to do so. That's very dangerous okay? He might kidnapped you although the guard is near. Nowadays, guards don't really responsible for everything. Why dont you guys just run back home and close your gate? :X

yi sheun said...

whoa, so much reactions from u guys, i didn`t know that u guys are so interested in indian man
lol, jkjk

tgsp, r u crazy???

lzl, yea, i can imagine u doin that

foxxy, =,= no he didn`t k? i`m nt that 'ópen'

ginny,ya, i was thinking the same way too, i mean, i didn`t think so far that time
i`ll rmb yr words!

last but not least, thanks for all yr comments dears~

lzl said...

she is absolutely crazy liao la~
wu yao ke jiu.

Anonymous said...

lol. Should I say you're welcome? :X

yi sheun said...

lzl, who?

lzl said...

obviously,i'm talking about tgsp.

hokkien mii said...

TT

yi sheun said...

õ ya, indians won`t an lian me one, bt if u le, haha, u noe who i`m talkin abt huh? dun make me say out the name here le